Another month has passed which means it’s time for another monthly recipe! This monthly recipe makes a delicious salmon with cucumber dill salad. There’s nothing better than a refreshing, healthy dish during the sweltering heat of these long summer days. Get cooking!
makes 4 servings
35 minute prep time
cannot be frozen
8 oz / 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
1 tbps fresh dill, finely chopped (plus extra to garnish)
1/4 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
24 oz center-cut salmon fillet, skin removed and pin-boned
1/4 tsp ground tumeric
1 head Bibb lettuce leaves, washed and dried
1 cucumber, trimmed, halved, and sliced
kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine yogurt, chopped dill, sugar and cayenne pepper in bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 325°. Rinse salmon under water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Sprinkle turmeric over salmon and rub in gently. Divide salmon into equal portions and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place in a lightly oiled ovenproof non-stick pan. Roast until cooked through, about 20 minutes, turning once.
5. Divide lettuce between plates and top with cucumbers, salmon and dressing. Garnish with dill.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
If you’ve made this recipe and enjoyed it, let us know! Send pictures of the dish our way via any of our social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. If you have a knack for cooking, feel free to check out our previous monthly recipes on our blog. You can also like this post on Facebook!